Monday, January 19, 2009

Feeling Pukey

I think it was something I ate. It was a rough night. And the funny thing is, apparently dogs don't like the sound of puking because they would bark like crazy...strange, huh?

Thankfully, I had the day off, and there's been no more unpleasantness since 4am. I had planned to do some baking and watching cooking shows...but food is just unappealing. I must really be sick! Casey was sweet enough to come home early and bring me some ramen and applesauce, the only thing that doesn't sound gross.

I'm hoping that I'll be right as rain tomorrow...or the kids will be doing a reading tomorrow. They won't be able to focus much anyway, I think. The principal changed the schedule so that we can show the Inauguration. It's wild how much hype there is around this. I mean, I am excited to have a new president, and I think he'll do a good job, but I'm more interested in seeing him getting to work...but that won't be televised, I guess. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you're all better tomorrow!