Thursday, June 2, 2011

Six weeks

Indiana has discovered his cow. He likes it, despite looking ticked off in this picture. Maybe he's mad that Daddy put him in a bathing suit and didn't take him swimming. My aunt Babette sent us the bathing suit from France, and who could resist putting baby in a pirate parrot suit?
Not me! Here, he's wearing a froggy onesie. Too cute.

He is such a sweet baby and has such a sunny disposition. In his alert times, he chirps and wiggles and kicks his feet. Then he gets tired and sucks on his paci and stares and stares. He smiles in his sleep. I feed him and he dozes off, snuggling in my arms. He gets about a million kisses and I-love-you's a day. Lots of songs too, but mostly "Skinamarinky Dinky Dink" and "On Top of Spaghetti" because I know the words to those ones.
I came home Tuesday and he was resting on Daddy's chest. I love my boys.

No comments: