Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Almost done...

I'm experiencing massive brain drain. I've taken 4 of 5 comprehensive tests. Two of them were a breeze because they covered what I expected and had studied. The other two had parts that just came out of no where...like an essay question over something that wasn't covered in class, in the book or on the study guide. ?!? I pulled out something that I remember from a comic book eight years ago. Hopefully that will suffice.

Studying has become an endurance sport at this point. Especially because immediately after this I start an intensive two-week literature class. Rumors are flying that we're supposed to have already read the three books. That ain't gonna happen. Que sera, sera at this point in time.

Soon, this too shall pass, thank goodness.

No comments: