Thursday, November 18, 2010

Indiana Jack

It's a boy!

Yesterday, we had the 19 week sonogram, and the baby's a boy. They measured everything and we got the blood test results back too, and everything's normal, and we're really happy. It was amazing to get a glimpse at our little person. He could even see that he had hiccups! It was darling. Our precious baby boy is due to arrive April 12th or so...and I can't wait to meet him, to watch him grow up, to see the man he grows up to be. What a privilege I get to be part of helping form a human being! And I'll always be his mother, and he'll always be my son. Wow. How challenged and exciting!

P.S. Yes...we're planning an Indiana Jones theme for the baby room. Why not? I have had to make a stand on no bull whip on the baby room, though. Little boy + bull whip just has to equal trouble, sooner or later!

3 comments:

nodnarb said...

Congratulations! We are very happy and excited for you.

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles said...

Congrats on your baby boy!!

I just wanted to say thanks for including me on your list of food blogs - I really appreciate it!

Best wishes,
Brenda