Monday, July 28, 2008

Just a little list

What was I doing ten years ago?

I was about to start my senior year in high school. I think I took summer school in economics that summer, so I could take more electives during the year.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?

  1. Watch the Wizard of Oz.
  2. Read more food/baking blogs
  3. Cook, as inspiration strikes
  4. Organize closet
  5. Procrastinate on working on project for grad school class

Five foods I enjoy:

  1. All things baked...bread, muffins, cookies, brownies, etc.
  2. Nuts, especially cashews and pecans.
  3. All fruit, like strawberries, mangoes and kiwi
  4. Soup, my specialties being lentil, roasted veg. and tuscan tomato
  5. Strong coffee, black tea, chocolate milk, fresh squeezed orange juice

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

  1. Pay off all debt
  2. Pay someone to fix up my house with hardwood floors, manicured lawn, new fence, etc...or go ahead and buy a nice one in the Park Cities...then pay someone to maintain those things. I'd still do the cooking, though.
  3. College funds for future children and godson Rudy
  4. Work part time, perhaps, and write young adult fantasy novels
  5. Travel much more often

Places I’ve lived:

  1. My parent’s house in University Park
  2. South Russell and Alexander dorm at Baylor, Baylor Landing and other small apts in Waco
  3. Paris, in the 16th and 1st arrondissment.
  4. A small apartment in Garland
  5. My house in Lake Highlands

Jobs I’ve had:

  1. Babysitter, Haagen Dazs ice-cream scooper
  2. Lotion sales person at Crabtree and Evelyn, Stage hand at Waco Hall theater
  3. Inner city summer school camp counselor, tutor at alternative school
  4. Waitress at Olive Garden
  5. French teacher at Waco High, Rowlett High

No comments: