What was I doing ten years ago?
I was about to start my senior year in high school. I think I took summer school in economics that summer, so I could take more electives during the year.
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
- Watch the Wizard of Oz.
- Read more food/baking blogs
- Cook, as inspiration strikes
- Organize closet
- Procrastinate on working on project for grad school class
Five foods I enjoy:
- All things baked...bread, muffins, cookies, brownies, etc.
- Nuts, especially cashews and pecans.
- All fruit, like strawberries, mangoes and kiwi
- Soup, my specialties being lentil, roasted veg. and tuscan tomato
- Strong coffee, black tea, chocolate milk, fresh squeezed orange juice
Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
- Pay off all debt
- Pay someone to fix up my house with hardwood floors, manicured lawn, new fence, etc...or go ahead and buy a nice one in the Park Cities...then pay someone to maintain those things. I'd still do the cooking, though.
- College funds for future children and godson Rudy
- Work part time, perhaps, and write young adult fantasy novels
- Travel much more often
Places I’ve lived:
- My parent’s house in University Park
- South Russell and Alexander dorm at Baylor, Baylor Landing and other small apts in Waco
- Paris, in the 16th and 1st arrondissment.
- A small apartment in Garland
- My house in Lake Highlands
Jobs I’ve had:
- Babysitter, Haagen Dazs ice-cream scooper
- Lotion sales person at Crabtree and Evelyn, Stage hand at Waco Hall theater
- Inner city summer school camp counselor, tutor at alternative school
- Waitress at Olive Garden
- French teacher at Waco High, Rowlett High