Saturday, August 30, 2008

Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheeseburger

Apparently, Google served this at their NYC's cafeteria.

I can't help my mouth from watering.

I've been surfing cooking blogs all day (I did work out and did some thrift shopping...I love bargains!) and plan on doing much baking and some cooking over this amazing three day weekend. Since I've started reading these cooking blogs and experimenting with them, I am completely ruined on store-bought cookies. Even the expensive Pepperidge Farm ones just don't do it for me anymore. Must have homemade....and then you can freeze and enjoy whenever. Oh...so dangerous. I will post tempting pictures for you soon! :-)

3 comments:

Stephanie Baker said...

That Krispy Kreme thing...disgusting. Must have homemade...always!

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

Wow! Donuts, bacon, cheese! I hope they have defibrillators!

PG said...

I saw thing on Paula Deen. I gotta say - it's not my thing. But, I'd try a bite just to reserve full judgment.