Sunday, July 19, 2009

3 Things

Three names I go by:
1. Virginie
2. V
3. Madame (and unfortunately "Miss" sometimes)

Three jobs I have had in my life.
1. French teacher
2. waitress at Olive Garden
3. tutor for problem students at alternate school

Three Places I have lived
1. Dallas, TX
2. Waco, TX
3. Paris (France, not TX!)

Three favorite drinks
1. iced flavored coffee
2. Diet Dr. Pepper
3. beer, Shiner or Chimay, preferably

Three TV shows that I watch
1. CSI NY
2. Man vs. Food
3. Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (Travel channel)

Three Places I Have Been
1. Hot Springs, Arkansas
2. Cozumel, Mexico
3. Galveston, TX

Three of my favorite restaurants
1. Fat Daddy's (biker burger place)
2. Tony's Italian
3. Blue Goose Cantina

Three things I'm looking forward to
1. Finishing my masters degree...one...year...left!
2. Having babies...but degree must be done first *sigh*
3. Having my knee healed so I can run again!

No comments: