Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wedding Shower

My dear friend Stephanie is getting married in three weeks, and today I threw her a shower. Stephanie's mom was nice enough to make the cake.
Isn't it pretty? Heaven knows how many hours she spent rolling out gum paste to make those flowers!
This is the Bride-to-Be and her mom, the only guests I managed to take pictures of...too busy being the life of the party! ;-)
And I also took this one...hence I look like a spazmo. Stephanie is someone whose known me for a long, long time. It's great to have friends like that, who you know and who know you, and who accept you and don't judge you, even if you look like a spazmo in pictures.

I'm looking forward to her wedding in a couple weeks and getting to be a part of that (and it's a party I don't have to plan.) Wee! :-)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I wanted to see a picture of the bird's nest cookies! I bet they were a hit.